Sunday, January 21, 2007

bookssssss

Visiting bookstore seems being one of my reflex action when the time I am free or when the time I have leisure. My home is not big, for myself I only got a very small area or I should say only a bed's area belongs to me, many years ago it already can't accomodate any more "new" things. That's why I always control myself don't buy anymore books.

But ......recent months in my memory, I have bought about several books mostly about investment. I do want to buy some in other topics but can't find a interesting one.

May be that's why I am not a interesting guy in other people's mind...anyway I am who I am ar ma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!! please don't always make your good points into bad points la!treasure the word "I am who I am ar ma",,, :) keep it up!