Monday, February 05, 2007

14 days after

14 days non-stop working without an holiday. Besides work, home and sleep, really don't have energy to do anything else. These 14 days, seems a long way to do. 2 presentations...one internal presentation to big big boss - i got pass in it and one presentation for the big big world cardiac congress - i got an well done from my boss and audiences. In the past 2 years I really done lots of things I never experience, although they were not easy I really gain a lot and learn a lot thourhgout the journey. But what i need now is to take a rest at home....let me stay with my books, radio, and ...bed.

4 comments:

ahtong said...

please please please take care, man! me too,,, non-stop working,,, and from today onwards,, I got 7 days non-stop working again,,, so l let's take care,,and wish you good night,,,

soon said...

gd that you can try out different thing, but you need to take care lar...balance your life...dun work so hard man!

Anonymous said...

If you have time, visit my blog!
Have somethings want to tell you after meeting~

Take care please, you deserve ppl loveing you~

ahtong said...

hey lun,,how are you? keep busy? haven't see you update your blog for days,,,, do take care,,, wish you happy every day in the New Year!