Monday, November 02, 2009

What's our destination?!?!

Life is funny....caz it can have different pathway, different point of view, different perspective...sure it will interpretated by different people as well. Nowadays it is not easy you can find someone can talk with you freely...

Just talked with a good friend freely last week, I love that feeling....we talked about life, career, relationship, talked about ourselves...what we think, our pt of view towards life, value in life....even Buddish...."Tao"....so broad....really happy. Thank you my friend.

Think about Life...think about something....what is our life target? or what is our destination?
Lots of people around me...always tell me that "I would like to experience more or explore more about the world, I want to go travel to more places, may go there to live for years in order to experience more"; "I want to do something that others won't do"; or "I don't care about others but I just want to do something I love".....when the time you told somebody you life target is having a family being a mother or father.....others will think you are so boring, you are not interesting enough, you are not enjoying life.....that's not life....

Is that right?.........in my mind being what you are, doing what you want, no matter it is an "interesting" in others mind...can also be our life goal. Be ourselves be true to ourselves but not fitting others mind only. We can lie to the world by can't lie to ourselves ...

I may be boring in your mind, I may be not attractive, you may not like me, you may even hate me.......I will still go for my life destination, step by step. No matter going to the moon or just completion with your dipolma course.....its yours...pls go for it, There is no need to be a "huge or legendary one" .....but it must be the one being "yours"....

Autmun came....all my dear friends, take care and pray for you all

3 comments:

soon said...

:) 而家睇緊當下的力量,有些很好的quote來自佛,好正。遲D update sin.

mosquitivy said...

It requires a lot of courage to rid ourselves of the 'values' prevailing in society, e.g. definition of success, meaning of life, what makes us interesting / intelligent, criteria of a good lover/son/daughter/parent...

Hey, and it looks like you do have that courage. Really happy for you :)

ahtong said...

Happy for you! When we get "older", we got a more clear thought about life, about destination, about .............. I love the feeling of finding, searching and exploring! Add oil !!