Tuesday, March 07, 2006

7/3

7/3/2006, stepping in another stage of life...in other people's eyes i didn't have any so call achievement in life till this moment but infact i gain a lot, i learn a lot, i feel a lot. Everthing changing so fast around me, the place i am living/lived, the people aroundpassing by me, the people i am working/work with....the most important is the change of me. I can realize that i am so lucky in this world, thank god that i can have such a fruitful life till this moment.......

This the 7th years i step away from college, i never tell others i have written down some little targets since i came out from college....fortunately some over achieved, some still behind, some are still on track. Year by year, each year i will have different planning and target for myself. It is not any "big target" or "achievement"....but just simple life targets to make myself keep going!

Meeting with friends you'll feel life is such a amazing thing, you never know what you get...may be i should say do what you can do with your best is the best way for you life. In these years i never realized i got so many good friends, such a good family (although many problem before), even those "bad" or bitter life experience didn't beat me down but makes me growth.......

I believe there will be more and more chanllenges coming to me...hope i can do better, best wishes and good luck to all of my dear friends around me.....let's going!

2 comments:

soon said...

happy birthday, my dear friend. Wish you feel happy every day and enjoy the life.

Yes we are quite lucky, and that we need to appreciate. I like having target on different stages of life...keep going keep going and motivate yourself.

keep up friend

bel said...

happy birthday.
wish u all the best.