Sunday, November 13, 2005

位置

Having a meeting in office on friday.....quite frustrated after the talk, nothing will change, no comprimise....just u have to adapt. You have to be the one if you in that position, such a deep feeling for me in recent years......when you on the same line with me, you can understand me, you say the same thing/ same complaint as me, once you change your position....your world is out the earth....... I understand it is the reality of world, not your fault, not my fault, just different point of views.........

I can only change myself to adapt the environment....it is hard, tough but i have to....i can keep silent, just do my part of job, but is that real me??....Dear brothers, hope we can grow together, hope i can be a better employee....for reality.........

No comments: