Monday, November 07, 2005

好年

Next year is a good year for marriage in lunar calendar, as i know quite a lots of friends are getting marrige next year.
I never tell anybody what i am planning to do each year, but in fact i put everything inside myself....everyday pushing myself to achieve something. I will only compare with myself, as it is not fair and can't compare with others...everytime i saw friends with a better job, a good relationship..i won't jealous in recent years, i'll feel happy for them, it's really from my heart....sure it is also a driving force for me to move on as i feel i am not young anymore... hope the coming year is good for me too.

Jessica: i am happy to see you ...can get rid of those sadness
nicky: i am happy to see you have a nice.....
ki: i feel you are a bit different from before...

2 comments:

soon said...

yes, look positive for the future. THe best will come!

ahtong said...

i always make a wish when I look at the moon on the sky....... the same wish as you did ..........