Thursday, October 27, 2005

Marathon


Finally enrolled as a participant for the Marathon, yeah! I am not good in any sport but i love sport i love the feeling, the passion.....from it. Everytime i watch any kind of sports i will have a special feeling....sure especially soccer. Planned to enroll the marathon for years but for any reason i missed every year. This time finally filled the enrollment form, hope they won't reject me this time.

10 km is not a short distance for me, i have a bit worry whether i can finished it. Sure i will do more training before the competition, still a long way to go! Really a little chargllenge to me!

In our life, it is really full of chargllengesssss.......no matter you love it or not, good or not, you have to face them. It may cause saddness, sorrow, pain, happiness or achievement.....no matter you will gain something each time, good or bad it may have impact to your life or nothing to your life.......after certain time, still a part of your fruitful memories.

1 comment:

ahtong said...

Support you, in my heart, I always support you to do everything you think it's right!so please go ahead and remember keep safe!