Tuesday, October 25, 2005

大壽

In tranditional Chinese culture, if you are at 70, 80, 90 years old ....or over. Every 10 years you will have a "big Chinese birthday party" in Chinese it called "大壽". My 公公 will have his "big party" at the end of this month for his 90 years old celebration. It is amazing to have 90 years old....I love my 公公 very much, although we didn't see each other so much in recent years. sometimes i really miss him and 婆婆. When i was small i always visit their home in HungHom, all cousin will go there to have family dinner at least once a month or even more, uncles and aunties will told us the story of 公公 and 婆婆. They have suffered from "Second World War", luckily they can escape to singapore for a while and that's some of my uncles born in there......90 years....it must be a very long and amazing story. My 婆婆 is quite a annoying old lady, always argue with other people but she is still a love lady in my mind....she is not very good in her health condition in recent years, really hope she will be fine in all. I remember once my mom told me a story...when the time i just came to the world, my 婆婆 came to visit my mom and little me....she said " oh, he will be a very good boy in the coming future", my mom said " how you know?" but my 婆婆 had no answer. She also said "she has a special feeling with me"......

Suddenly so much .....memory came into my mind about them.....I love you2, may be i am not really a good boy as you think, may be i let you2 disappointed....my dear 公公/婆婆, wish you2 can keep up yours healthy and happy lives all along.......

love

No comments: