Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bookstore wondering

Wondering in bookstore....read this and that...

1. Blue Ocean Strategy - heard this for a long time, didn't finish it before today just have a quick read...strategy, customer groups, pricing strategy....nice to think more...it is quite a nice inspiration for those who is doing business!

2. Technical Analysis - On and off reading about this, still not much interest to make it deeper..but will try to read more and need to understanding more in it. Mostly I always put my focus on fundamental analysis rather than technical analysis. As I am not a day trader, and I think TA is just for day trader....but after years of experience, I do think if you want to be a better investor no matter short or long term. TA is also important to you. Tonnes of books talking about this, but still can't find a good one.

3. A book talk about Mysterious ...UFO, Ghost, ...Monsters...rarely read this topic but too much investment for me so pick it and read it....funny! If you love this try it!

4. Books from "Cho Sir".....just a re-publish of the Mainland version. I have read all HK version before, so just have a quick read for all 3 books of Mainland version. I love the past Cho Sir but not now....

I have to consolidate all data and information that i read....into knowledge! I love reading

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ADSL means a good Asymmetric Electronic Customer best cpm ad network and it is the altered type of the type associated with DSL high-speed web that's been being used within Sydney for many years. It's meant to enhance the capability associated with electronic indicators to become more than conventional copper mineral wires, to be able to boost the associated with bandwidth readily available for downloading it.