Sunday, March 18, 2007

2nd day in Dortmund

Not really cold in the morning, meet my colleague (typical European style man - cool) at 730am after breakfast step in a BMW....really a nice car (everyone in there have company car - BMW, Mercedes Benz or Audi) Visiting my 1st hospital and a big big doctor (in size) in there, Dr. Kupper who is a very experience doctor after about 30 minutes drive. Sure it is a bit strange to see someone with black hair, black eyes and small guy for their staff, but the people there were very nice, polite and good to me.

Lunch with 3 more Germany colleagues, just a simple lunch but they are really very nice to me. Dinner with six colleagues in total in a Japanese resturant, the food was excellent, but nearly fell asleep during dinner....dinner till 930pm that night (HK time 330am)

After all day with German people, German (language) and I speak all day in English....finally have a nightmare with strange languagesss insides....

No comments: