Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday

It is a freezin sunny day in here today, join the day tour to somewhere called BLUE MOUNTAIN...it is an all day trip from 07-19 all day long. Although it is quite a long day trip, still a nice trip to look around the a nature and wildlife in Aust..

I don't have computer, even tv, radio in my room....besides a bed there is nothing, it seems quite incredible for me to live in such an environment alone for a certain period, may be it is a good time to think think....in hk all day long with tonnes of work to do but infact i love the live in hk more.

It is the winter time in here, freezing morning and night after sunset....normally after 5pm, it just like a dead city...just like the environment in HK at the mid-night....you can't do anything, you can't shopping, quite difficult to find a place to eat, to walk or even to have a drink. Luckily there are still very little shop, resturant and convenience store still working or i'll die in here.

Several days live makes me feel i am the native in here....although i can't be and i don't want to be....the world seems stop after 5pm, so ppl in here can have more liesure time and more private life for themselves but not like us in HK...work from 7-19 or even longer hours....everyday exhausted.....endless cycles...how we can enjoy or think about our life....

I miss hk, hk is the best place in my mind. Not only my home but it is really the best place in the world and also in my mind! No matter where i go, i am always with YOU my dear HK.

Hope to see YOU - HK, soon!

2 comments:

ahtong said...

I love HK too,, waiting for u to come back after "take a break"...

soon said...

yup hk is always the best!