Monday, December 12, 2005

冬想

This winter as warm as recent years, it is mid-December still 16-20 degrees only, in the coming days may be around 10 only...it may be a good thing for me as i am quite afraid of cold. Walking alone on the street facing the cool cool wind with a tire body after work....comfort and blues with me. Every winter it seems already a habit to buy new coat, shoes, pants, scarfs...preparing for the cold day, preparing for a new style for everyone in winter. In the past i am part of them but not this year i didn't buy anything for myself....not even a tee....don't know why...may be i am too lazy to dress up myself. Friends always ask me "your new suit looks good wo"....my normal reply "no, this suit already wear for over 5 years", "this shoes over 4 years".....this shirt over 6 years......i am sorry i didn't have any contribution to the HK economy for years

Staying on my bed with open window...i can feel the wind blowing for the window...although it is cold, i still prefer with an open window rather than a sealed environment. With my radio, little fan, magazines......a silence mobile phone.....

It is 12/12/2005....already.....
a cool cool winter night

1 comment:

ahtong said...

Dear, I hope you can always keep warm in the cold winter,,,,, my hands and feet are cold always,,,, and hope you can feel the warmth with my prayer passing by your windows. An early Christmas wish.