Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Challenge in life

Finally coming to the last day leaving the field I have stayed over 8 years.....no one knows whether it is the right decision, but that's my choice in life. I do believe it is the time for me to move forward or It will only become an obsession in my life. I enjoy the time staying in the medical field, I really gain a lot....friendship, customer relation, experience in life, ....too much to say. I understand that I will have face something complete new to my life, but as what I have done in my past.....do my best and go for it! I am so glad that I have the chance to go or to move forward, thank you for everything!

If you ask me...besides luck, I would say I have prepared it for years.....gear up myself in all aspect, grap as much as possible in every minute.....Be frank, a bit scare and tonnes of question marks in my mind about the future.....but I have prepared myself to take this challenge! I am coming, Benny!

Looking forward to the future....!

3 comments:

soon said...

great!! hope you have a bright future.. let's chat and share more!!

Anonymous said...

so sudden for me and I found that I have long time no talk with u, my dearest friend.

No matter what desicion you made, I totally support you.

Let's have a talk later to share your feeling and your new life!

God bless you in your every steps of your life.

I am proud of you~

bel said...

gd luck! all the best