Wednesday, May 16, 2007

也談股票

Although I am being a stock investor for quite a long time, but never talk about it here. Stock investment is one of the hottest topic in the HK/Mainland or I should say all over the world is about stocks. Especially in HK and mainland China, people are more and more crazy to jump into the stock market.....22 trading days, 18 days rise....last year till now if you earn only 10-80%, please keep silence; if you earn about 1-3 times you are just passed; 3-7 times you are "God of investment". This is the situation now in mainland China.

Friends or people around me always talk about IPO, stock market, stock market trend.....etc....But mostly i won't involve in it unless those are my very good friends...the one even don't know what is IPO, what is stock, what they are buying can make $$ from it....

Quite a lot of friends always ask me to give them "number", but most of the time I refuse their request as my investment philosophy may not yours. Sure it is really a 大時代 in the stock investment especially in China, but does it suitable for everyone or everyone can make money from it "FINALLY"......god knows....even me. I always remind myself to beware of the risks, tricks, traps in there.

If you want to have number, I am not the one for you. If you want to have discussion about investment I am always welcome as that's one of my interest.

同志們, 祝大家好運

2 comments:

ahtong said...

........ the numbers always seems strange for me......add oil lun,,,:)

Anonymous said...

有時間出來談股票吧...
I never ask people to give me number...

Wong Man